Monday, March 1, 2010

HELP me Please!

Recently a student wrote to me about her problems. Read the passage below and leave a comment in this post. Please leave encouraging comment or advice for your new friend.

Dear Somebody,
   I have a problem and I need some advice. First of all, I’m an only child and both my parents are working. We moved to this area about a month ago and I just enrolled in the school nearby. I don’t have any friends because I’m still new in school.
          I have a hard time catching up to the lesson in class. The way the teacher teach is so different than in my old school. Sure I understand that this is an elite school but I feel like I’m being left behind. The teacher expects me to know the things I already missed out on and the other students look like they can’t be bothered with helping me.
          I’m to shy to talk to anyone and the teacher look very strict. What should I do? I don’t want to be left behind anymore.
                                                             Desperate,
                                                              Miss T


3 comments:

  1. Dear Miss T,

    I know it is hard for you, but you have to be brave to faced the challenges in life, and this is definitely one of it. I am sure, your parents surely have time for you, maybe then you can tell them whats the problem you are facing in school, maybe u can try to ask them to get you a tuition class to catch up whatever you have left behind. Trust me, even no matter how busy parents are, their children are more important. Miss T, not all teachers are strict, they may look like one but if you asked nicely, I am sure they will help you, they wont get mad for no reason. Ok! besides that is what teachers are for to help students..

    from: your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear miss t,
    i know what your feel because i have felt that before but i faced it all with a confident and brave. i naver give up and always study hard without any help and now i became a succesfull girl. remember to faced this all with a 100% confident

    ReplyDelete